How To Pack for New Zealand (2 weeks in December)
– Deuter 30L Hiking Backpack
– Canon 60D / charger / memory cards /
– 24-105mm f/4L / 50mm f/1.8 / 24mm f/2.8
– GoPro Hero 4 Silver / accessories / Waterproof Dome
– iPhone / charger / earphones
– Socket converter
– Sunblock / Hat / Sunglasses
– iPad (with pre-downloaded books on my Kindle)
– Lavalava – doubles as a scarf or as a blanket!
– Laptop / Charger / External Hard Drive
– Microfiber towel
– Passport / ID and student ID / Emergency contacts
– Cash and credit cards
– Reservations and itineraries
– Hand sanitizer
– Toiletries (for staying in holiday parks and camping)
Keep Calm. Wander On.
Another session with Kelley and Alden.
This glowing mom-to-be is due to give birth any day now, and she’s making pregnancy look like a piece of cake!
8 MAY 2017 One of my favorite things about art is art supplies. I adore looking at them, using them (obviously) and now making them! I’m currently obsessed with the watercolor medium—how amazing it makes everything look, the way the paint flows wherever the water...
I left the small surf town of Uluwatu and head to the center of Bali towards Ubud! Settled into the cutest AirBnB home. All good in Ubud.
15 MAY 2017 I love long weekend getaways. These little trips are lifesavers. I’ve booked my tickets for a long weekend adventure, island hopping to Samoa. It’s still a couple of weeks away, but I haven’t been back there since last year, so I’m excited to go and eat...
It’s getting harder to say goodbye. I live so far away, it’s not easy to just stop by for a visit, and I wish I could see them more often.
I love jazz and brunch—two very exceptional things on one playlist.
Last year at the Samoana Jazz and Arts Festival as the official photographer. Music and talent by the water.